Saturday, September 18, 2010

Take Off Your Pants and Jacket


Boy oh man did Shana and Elizabeth and I have fun today. We were sitting in a hookah lounge (they call it "Cohrnic Town" here), and Shana suggested that we try an authentic a-rab delight - a Hooka! A hooka is when tobbacco and some syrupy sweet stuff is put together in a big water pipe (they call it a hookah!!) and then you put a hot coal on the top and then everyone gathers around and then you breathe it in and it tastes GREAT. Shana made acouple with a bunch of different flavors, which is apparently the real authentic a-rab way to do things. They were no doubtedly awsome!


We also had some really good tasting drinks, Shana and Elizabeth had some tea (they call it "Chai" - which I think is jewish for "life") while I had some tasty black bean-infused water called "coffee." But nothing goes as well with some exotic drinks than a classic italian dish - pizza! The cheese was just so cheesy and mmm mmm good!  Some of the local boys, "Corey" and "Cameron" were looking at Shana - I think they were interested!!!! But hands off, gentleman, she's with Mr. Mike Rolph~! Despite the stares of the lusty local men, we all sat around and talked and had a great time, talking about nothing.. and everything... all at once.



No comments:

Post a Comment